4.17.2010

happy weekend!

happy weekend!

all the good things
that are making this weekend
shape up to be pretty good...

sunny weather.
white, pink, red and purple blossoms everywhere.
a paycheck in the bank.
setting out a mission just for picture taking.
getting my herb garden going.
dinner with the in-laws in the city
and celebrating the news
that my bro-in-law and sis-in-law are expecting.
getting to bring some work home from the office
and the needed money it will bring.
seeing my best friend for coffee
and getting fitted for the bridesmaid dress
i am to wear at her wedding.
attending the church i've found and very much enjoy.
catching up on things around the house.
the feeling that taxes are done and behind us!
knowing i have a good life
and so much to be thankful for.
living.
celebrating.
loving.
seeing.
laughing.

do have a good weekend yourself!
i insist!

{p.s. tomorrow, i promise to share with you all... at the request of my friend, susan... how i get text "behind" objects in my photos as you see in this photo. she asked me a while ago, and i've been planning on doing a little tutorial post about it, but just never got around to it. tomorrow is the day! make sure you stop back, if you are interested in how i do it too.}

6 comments:

JaL said...

I'm envious of your weekend, it sounds fabulous! Can't wait to see the tutorial on text =)

Cindy Knull said...

What a great idea! I hope everything ended up being great just as you wanted!

Sueann said...

I am having a wonderful weekend myself. Went out with camera in hand and began exploring with Dr. John. It was fabulous. Now to crop and edit...so fun!!
It has been a relaxing day...full of joy and creativity.
Glad yours is going well too!
Hugs
SueAnn

S. Etole said...

I'll be here!!! So thankful for you and the wonder you share with us in both word and image ...

Kim Klassen said...

sounds completely perfect georgia!!

wonderful!! ♥

margie said...

i will be here for sure!! I LOVE to learn new techniques.