3.18.2009

hope

"hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
and sings the tunes
without the words
and never stops at all."
~emily dickinson
have you seen this over at shutter sisters yet?
they just posted it today, and i am so excited about it.

i love the word hope. i like this definition—
{to look forward to with confidence or expectation}

i love images that convey a sense of hope.
so i can not wait to see what they are going to do with this.
i left a comment {as they requested} saying i want to be a part
and provided a link to my image of hope.
just last week, i posted this about hope.
when you are going through difficult things,
hope is such a comforting word.
such a comforting thought.

3 comments:

spread your wings said...

i am curious to see what they (SS) have cooked up too.
great quote for hope.

i am SO far behind on your posts and it looks like I have missed alot. I must spend some time catching up on your lovely words and photos.

Char said...

I love that quote. SS is always so inspirational, isn't it?

this shot is just gorgeous Georgia. It makes me think back to what you told me when I was first laid off...sometimes we need that time to be creative and supportive.

ELK said...

really like the way you have interpreted the word...and feeling!