3.17.2010

going green

sbux green teas

kermit.
starbucks green tea.
my favorite vintage sweater.
my vintage fixer-upper bicycle.
the retro linoleum tile in my kitchen.
glass decorative bottles on my window sill.
tree buds that will soon be making an appearance.
the 1960's curtains in my living room.
my longest running favorite color.
the vintage tiles in my bathroom.
the colander in my kitchen.
my cowboy boots.
cash!!!

these are a few of my favorite things...
that are green.

sorry to recycle the latte photos...
i know i've used them before.
but what is more green
than recycling?
*wink*

i hope you had as fabulous a day as i did.

{if it felt like seventy degrees out
and no clouds were to be seen,
than i'm guessing you did.}

13 comments:

Char said...

glad you had a great day - happy st patty's!

S. Etole said...

The sun shone for the first time in almost 2 weeks so even though it was in the 40's it was still a wonderful day ...

Michel said...

Great green list. happy st. pats day to you!!

kelly@thebluemuse said...

not quite that warm, more like 55 but definitely not a cloud to be seen...amazing how the sun can lift our spirits just by being there.
so many great things about green...seriously, you have green cowboy boots?

ELK said...

you do green so well gB

Kim Klassen said...

love, love the green list georgia... so fab...

♥ kim

Sueann said...

I too love your green list!!! And it was 70's here too! I loved it. I want more!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Rochelle said...

heehee, very creative St Patty's Day post! :) and oh my word, it was soooo gorgeous out yesterday! looks like today could be another one, yay! :)

beth said...

it was a perfect day for me in so many ways.....

spread your wings said...

green is my favorite color. have you seen my green jeep? taylor drives it now.
you listed some mighty fine green items. funny a lot of them seem to be vintage or retro. it's just that kind of color i think.

kath said...

I love the list and now want to see photos of the curtains, lino and boots!

A said...

OMIGOSH! I LOVE ALL YOUR GREEN!!! I was too busy out celebrating (when I should have been home resting and saving money!!) to get a St. Patty's day post up :( and looking at your's makes me sad I didn't!! Love it!

Lisa said...

Awesome, awesome post. Loved the recycling crack, too. ;)